I posted this right at the beginning of 2011:
1. Polish and prepare Lillie Among Thorns for submission to publishers (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – check!)
2. Attend two major writing conferences (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – one big with three small one-day conferences!)
3. Redesign my website (just a little facelift, ideally) (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – check!)
4. Continue blogging 3 times a week and increase depth of content (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – check!)
5. Complete another novel – sequel? new series? details to be determined. (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – check!)
6. Learn more, read more, critique more, blog more – grow overall in my writing journey! (as of Dec. 30, 2011 – check!)
I put these on a public forum to hold myself accountable and at the end of 2011, we’ll check and see how far I’ve come!
What are your goals for 2011?
(Dec. 30, 2011) Wow – Having not even looked at these goals for twelve months, I’m surprised at all that has happened. Funny how things that seem so daunting can be etched away a day at a time. And over the course of 365 days the come to realization.
So, for 2012, here’s my public goal list!
1. Polish In Dawns Shadows and prepare proposal.
2. Attend OCW Summer Conference and ACFW National Conference.
3. Continue blog 3-5 days a week with good, solid content.
4. Expand my social media training and coaching side business. (More to come on that later.)
5. Write another novel for NaNoWriMo. Write in a fresh way, different time period, something more challenging.
Of course, I have more goals, but this covers the writing-related ones. What are your goals for 2012?