Here we go again!
21. If you could be or do anything else – what? I’d write, take photos, blog and connect with people each day. Thankfully, I’m living the dream.
22. If you could live in any other time, when might that be? The 1940s, hands down. There is of course a glamour surrounding the period and the way the country rose to meet the war demand. But I would want to see it, feel it, understand the true struggles and the meaning of sacrifice. What have we had to “ration” or sacrifice for any of the world conflicts we’re a part of now. History is told through certain filters, but I want to see the “greatest generation” through their filter.
23. If you could have dinner with three famous people from history, who would they be? Francine Rivers. Winston Churchill (I’d have to record everything he says to keep for later). Finally, Jesus. I can’t wait to meet him and ask him a hundred questions.
24. What one word would you use to describe yourself? Scattered.
25. What one word would your friends use to describe you? Perseverance.
26. If you could change one thing in your past, what might that be? Nothing. I’m proud of my past.
27. What are you most proud of? Being selected as the 2008 Outstanding Graduate in the WWU Journalism department. There were so many stellar journalists who graduated then. I was humbled and amazed.
28. How would you like to be remembered? A storyteller. A loyal wife and friend. A horse lover and advocate.
29. What’s the one thing about you few people know? I’m a total introvert. I love people, but they drain me. I love my alone time.
30. What do you dislike most about yourself? My lack of follow-through and my inability to focus on one thing at a time. Now off I go to do something else…