I’ve been terrible about writing down the gifts I see from day to day — the buzz of life has a way of working those important little things out if you let them.
Which is why, though I’ve toyed with the idea of shutting this blog down for two weeks now, I’m grateful that I have these Thankful Thursday posts to force me to stop and examine my blessings.
60. the self-discipline to blog
61. the discovery of an awesome new brand of pen (yes, I’m a geek)
62. an amazing friend who offers to give me a ride when we’re having vehicle hiccups
63. an energizing and refreshing experience at the OCW One Day Conference – the passion renewed to write
64. the joy of posting fun things for work… this:
65. co-workers catching amazing photos like this:
I hope you’re still exercising the discipline of counting your blessings. There are so many in front of you! Share in the comments if you want to!